Friday, November 22, 2013

No Seriously. What in the China

And continuing on with the last post............


It's no wonder that many people would want their perfect day
photographed in the beautiful park that we look at out our window.
However, I would want my money back if there were 4 other brides doing
the same thing at the same time.  

Here is a "cute" character download
from the messaging system that
most people use here.  Nothing
says hello friend like a
like a rabid deranged looking bunny.   

One will notice that many establishments here require their
employees to line up before starting their shift and doing chants
cheers or in this case, dances.  Either that or I just
captured a really bad Chinese Flash Mob

I buy a Chinese Brand of Oatmeal (because if you have ever seen
my children eat, you know I would be broke on import Oatmeal).
I especially love the Chinglish (Poorly translated English) on this bag.

And my favorite of the week.  The furniture company sent an upholstery man
over to help fix our couches that we complained were uncomfortable.
His solution:  He punched holes in every single cushion and pillow.
Good thing it's fake leather and not actually ours.
Can't wait to see what the kids stick in these holes.

3 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for humor, Mrs Laura! And yes 4 brides at one time is a LOT. Great view from your new digs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your blog to be high choiceness. Tea market this week? Perhaps they have some black Friday specials? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to know if the couch is more comfortable?!?! And I love the chant dancing in front of the businesses before opening!!! Love that you have a WITC blog category rolling...so fun to read about and see all the crazy things you are encountering daily!!!

    ReplyDelete